I'm feeling ALIVE.

Why hello, fancy meeting you here...
I'm in SUCH a good mood, I don't even have an explanation as to why - maybe it's because I just spent a load of money, although... you'd think that would make me sad, well who knows?
I've been to Leamington with a friend and have all in all had a pretty good day so far.
I've already started shopping for holiday stuff, one can never be too prepared...

I currently look like an idiot as I have a face mask on, not that I don't usually look like an idiot - It's in at the moment, didn't you know? Anyway, I'm sitting here... on my laptop, watching Wild Child, about to start my English homework - I'm not procrastinating today, oh no.

Ooo yummy, my face smells like Dead Sea... Isn't that a turn on? My face also feels as though I've just dumped it into the sea, it's freezing.

Not sure what the family has planned tonight, I hope it's something productive though... I'm feeling ALIVE. 

The little things you do to me
are taking me over
I wanna show you