It's moi... but then who else would it really be? Unless it is a hacker - but then I wouldn't say it was... or would I?

So, I'm in a really random mood, I think I'm finally chilling out - first day back to school is always crazy. I just really fancy a hot chocolate. BUT I only have half an hour before I go to bed, so I'm going to blog and then clean my room... yay!

I also had two dreams last night, the first was weirdly good - I'm finding myself kind of wishing it was true, why? The second involved one of my closest friends and it was absolutely ridiculous, because every bit about it was not correct. Firstly because she had a brother of a different ethnicity and secondly because I ended up on a bus to Australia - and dreams are meant to be a message from your subconscious how exactly?

I just ordered a Red Nose top, I love it.
Also, I'm watching a programme about teenagers who are constantly sleepy, it's kind of bizarrely interesting.



Anyway, here's Day 11...
It took me ages, and then I walked around like an idiot for a bit just to make it all worthwhile.
I still have black toenails - the paint wont come off.