what I can see out of my window

Don't you just hate it when people are pacing outside your bedroom door? Oh one of the many things that annoys me - I also hate it when people drink cold drinks out of mugs, mugs are for HOT drinks.

So, I'm aimlessly wondering about todays events... I'm pleased, I can't even tell you why - not because I don't want to, just because I can't explain it. I think I can relate to my horoscope today, again I can't explain why. I have that feeling... that weird one that seems to block almost every negative thing out of my head.

I just had a bath, washed and dryed my hair and I am now sitting on my window sill with my curtains drawn, lights off, listening to Snow Patrol with my laptop on my knees- haven't done this for ages, it's very theraputic. It's snowing outside and settling, I can see it when I look at the street lights, looks like it may be another snow day tomorrow... 

OH MY GOD! I just saw what makes such a freaking loud noise EVERY single night around 10:00pm... this stupid guy on a quad bike - yeah you read right, a quad bike! Seriously dude, check out the weather, it's snowing.

Man, I so have to start doing this more often, It's amazing what I can see out of my window - the activity that goes on out there is pretty interesting to watch.

Now I'm off to watch television... night.