he loved it.

So today I've been rather productive.
I've spent pretty much all morning with my family. Saw Saoirse in the afternoon, she's already three weeks old, but still as cute as ever - I could have cuddled her all day long. I also drew a picture that Elle coloured in (she chose the most violent picture in the whole book for me to draw) and showed Tadhg how to press the capture button on my camera, he loved it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aren't babies just SO cute

Then we went to Ikea and I bought a load of scented candles for my room and also a new bedside light as I smashed my other one - whoops.
Just had a Chinese, it was yummy... but I now feel kind of sick.

Spending the next hour or so completely clearing and cleaning my room ready for the party tomorrow, although no one is going in my room anyway... I don't want people to spill drinks on the floor. 

I've changed my 52 week project into an even more crazy project of 365 days... Now you wont just have a texted post on what I've been up to each day, you'll also have a picture.
Here's day 1...