na-na-na-na na-na na-na can't touch this


I've been going over todays events and was thinking that it's been a MEGA good one, so much for Friday the thirteenth. Had for once in my life an amazing P.E lesson, it was all rather fun...

Just went out for dinner and had an encounter with a really rather yummy Irish guy. I am now doing some art and watching a really cheesy teenage chick flick. 

So, I literally started this post about an hour ago - I keep getting distracted, I'm talented at that. I'm now listening to Take That and sitting on my window sill, it's rather quiet tonight, maybe everyone else is having a movie night too - either that or they're all out partying, seeing that it's a Friday I'm thinking the second one.
I've had a pulsation of positivity over the last few day, I have no idea why... But I'm rather fond of it, I'm seeing the world in a drastically different light, there's way more to the world and situations than meet the normal eye... it takes a curious one to notice them. 

We'll do it all, everything on our own.
We don't need anything or anyone.

Strange that that song just came up, It describes my mood exactly. I think karma and I are teaming up, I hope it stays like that - I've decided that life's too short to hold grudges, so I've decided to let go of them, not that I actually have any at this precise moment in time... woah, I'm feeling deep, am I connecting with you? 

Half an hour until I can and have to go to bed, yeah I'm still sticking to this hypnosis thing, it's amazing - talking of which Johnny and I had a really funny chat about that in History, he's one of those people I can talk to about stupid stuff because he already knows how weird and stupid I can be and still thinks of me as normal - the weird boy.

I'm in SUCH a good mood tonight, na-na-na-na na-na na-na can't touch this - can you tell? Goodbye today, welcome tomorrow... off I pop to a magical place called my dreams, which momentarily consist of, well not a lot.

Goodnight.