can't believe it.

Happy 11th day of February, can't believe it - where has time gone?! I hope everyones year has started out amazing! As for me, it's starting out pretty hectic and crazy. I'm busier than ever. And it's just going to start to get worse too because I've got a load of friends coming up at the weekend - totally psyched about it, however I'm not sure when I'm going to get all this homework done.

But I like being busy. Who wants to sit around doing nothing? Uhm... no one?

Anyway, so I'm pretty annoyed about how the snow is taking over the country at the moment - it really wares off on you after a while, now it's just constantly wet and cold! AND dark, oh I can't wait for summer.
 
Everything else is going great. I'll be taking up more of my busy time preparing for a piano grade I have next month. Yayayay, can't wait! I can't really think of anything negative to say about life right now. Except I could go on for hours complaining about how much I hate English. But I wouldn't waste my time on ENGLISH... ew.

I'm working on tons of new stuff at the moment. So heads up for everything!
Oh and dude! I don't know where all of these subscribers came from...
can't believe it.

I should start my history essay now. It's almost half five and I have things to do tonight. Bad child! Bad child!

Good evening & goodbye!