way less problematic.

Soooo, I've had SUCH a good and positive day!
I really think it's down to this hypnosis CD that my brother acquired and made me listen to last night - it's seriously SO interesting. I really didn't believe that all that mush actually worked, it actually does, yeah it's kind of scary too.
No, I'm not some freak who is planning to turn into the demon head master, but it really interests me - maybe I should go into phycology.
Also, I've learned that observing is far more rewarding than taking part and also way less problematic.

Just persuaded my dad to trade in my cannon 450D for the EOS 1000D but with a better lens that way I may actually use it as I'm really fed up of my point and shoot camera now, he couldn't turn me down as he just bought my brother a REALLY stupidly expensive phone.

I've got quite a bit to do tonight - Can't wait for bed now, I actually want to sleep now, tehehe.