maybe this project will change that.

So, I woke up as bright as sunshine... very early.
Decided to touch up a few bits of my new song and decided whilst I'm there to do my 365 days photo. It was quite a fun one to do really, I still have the notes on my wall and my room is now a complete mess.
I'm not 100% pleased with it, my face looks weird, but anyone who knows me knows that I'm never completely happy with a picture of myself - maybe this project will change that.


So, I'm by myself for the rest of the morning and afternoon, later I'm going to try and start my history coursework. For now I'm going back to my guitar for a bit.


Update - I just got a message saying;

Your "Day 3" Photo

Hi Kathryn,

Just to inform you that I have just put your a.m. photo in "1001 Nights" group's "Hall of Fame" where it will remain till next week-end.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1001_nights/

In fact, on the occasion of "Valentine's Day", we decided to honor the women in our "Hall of Fame".

Have great day,
Saad



- Okay, I've decided I like this photograph now.