Here's Day 4...

You have NO idea how knackered I am.
I had to get up rather early this morning as my brother was looking around Universities, I didn't even have time to take my 365 day photo.
I've decided that minus the location and the smallness of Uni
versity accommodation, It all looks rather fun - I can't believe it'll be me in three years time.
My feet are throbbing as I wore boots for the whole tour, thankfully it was a private tour so we didn't have to lug around with a load of people... and on the plus side I managed to get out of my dad that he finally ordered my new camera and image stabilizer lens and that it's in the post - hopefully it'll arrive later this week so I can continue my project with an SLR camera rather than my point and shoot... I do think however, it's the person who makes a good photographer not how good his camera is - although my dad pointed out, having a good camera also helps.

Here's Day 4...