what can you do?

I'm shattered, was up until 1:00am this morning watching 90210, oh dear.
I have a load to do today, but I really can't be bothered to do any of it... I'm in SUCH a good mood as the sun is shining and there is blue sky out! I can't wait until summer, I really can't.

Anyway, last night I got to open my new camera... however this ceremony was shortly interupted by my brother losing his memory stick in the space of 10 minutes - So we all went on a massive hunt in the three rooms he could have lost it in, we literally spent about an hour and none of us found it, in fact he still hasn't found it this morning.
It's kind of ironic that he can't remember where he put his memory stick, don't you think?

So this morning I was messing around with my new lenses, I've probably got a LOAD of dust in them now and my dad will go barmy... what can you do?

Day 6's shot was the hardest and easiest yet. Hardest because it took me, no joke, about an hour to write on the stickies with a ball point pen and then they kept falling off me, but also the easiest because I have a setting on my camera where I can continually self timer take photos so I didn't have to keep going up to my tripod every two seconds to take one.