MY CANON 1000D JUST CAME,

I'm shattered as I was up until 12:30am this morning especially so I could take my Day 5 photo as I needed darkness, but in the end it didn't come out how I wanted so I just ended up taking another one this morning anyway - typical.

Day 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No joke I had about 10 minutes to take this photo.
I'm really mega surprised that I've got to day 5, my brother said that I wont be able to keep it up longer than two weeks - so now I have to prove him wrong.

OH MY GOD! MY CANON 1000D JUST CAME, like the door just literally rang and I just signed for it... my brother opened it so I wouldn't get done for opening dads mail, well now I have time to check out my sick new lens before tomorrows photograph. Goodbye I'm cutting this blog post short, I have something to keep me occupied now.